Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mystery Peach Pit Post

This past weekend was interesting.  As I progress in our yard with the Treasure Hunt, I have noticed a strange trend.

I have two blogs, one for my treasure hunting and geo-chaching.  The other one is called "DeAnne's Weird World".   I really didn't know which blog to run this under but I thought since it's when I've been Treasure Hunting that I would blog about it on my Treasure Hunting blog.

Since I started looking and digging up our yard, I have noticed a crazy amount of peach pits that we are digging up. 


Why peach pits?

Where did they come from?

Did they try to start a peach farm?

Did they really love peaches?

Why are they all over the place?

I'm not kidding.  They are all over the yard.  They are also 4-6 inches down. 

How old does a peach pit get before it dissipates?

How do you even grow peaches? I'm pretty sure you can't grow peaches in Saskatchewan.

TTFN,
DeAnne the Treasure Hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment